Whether you have an over-the-hill party or a retirement party, guess what? You can celebrate someone special with an engraved item that they’ll forever cherish. Birthday cards are simple, but a custom trophy can last a lifetime. Here are a few custom trophy ideas for your next event.
First and foremost, your custom trophy can be as personal and detailed as you like. If your teacher is turning 50 this year, and you’re quite familiar with their likes, you can add their personal touch. A heartfelt note, quote, or even a picture can be added to a plaque or trophy of your choice. The idea is to make it as personal and memorable as possible. A celebration of retirement is exciting, but a personalized trophy can capture the height of all of the years they’ve made an impact on their peers.
Makes a Great Gift
You can turn an ordinary gift into something memorable! Your son’s soccer team just won their last game which sent them to the finals. This is a way to emphasize the importance of his role -big or small – as a team player. And this is a gift that will not lose value over time. Much like toys that go out of style or are eventually outgrown, trophies leave a lasting impression. According to studies, trophies are great motivational tools as well! Coaches have had great success just by celebrating the whole team after a long game.
What to Choose
There are plenty of customized trophies on the market. But how do you choose the right one that fits your event? If you think about the person who the event is for, you can narrow down your search and customize based on the individual alone. Here are a few examples of customized trophies for your next event.
• Acrylic – Simple, timeless text on clear plaque.
• Wood Plaques – These are engraved and great for wall display.
• Award Cups, Bowls, Trophies – Shelf display and easily made to display a variety of personal features.
• Banners, Signs, Desk Wedges, and Name Tags – Simple and customized to your event’s theme.
• Display (Trophy) Cases – Personal items meant to be kept in view but out of reach.
It’s important to choose the right trophy or plaque for your event. Contact Buy Awards & Trophies today for a huge selection of options that will allow you to display your appreciation in the most unique, expressive way possible
4.- How Trophies and Awards Motivate Excellence: According to Science
Offering trophies and awards could solve motivating students, athletes, employees, and others. Consider this tactic if other efforts to incite a team fall short of desired results. Trophies, awards, and plaques can spark a motivated response that carries people through to the end. Help others achieve their goals with personalized incentives from Buy Awards & Trophies, based in Cleves, OH – a science-proven strategy.
How Science Supports the Success of Material Motivators
A pat on the back might not be the most effective reward for athletes, employees, contestants, or students. A material reward they can hold, however, could spark a more enthused response. Dozens of different psychological and neurological studies support the idea that trophies, awards, and plaques can make a measurable difference in motivation:
• The American Psychological Association finds that greater motivation equates to better learning and recall. Cognitive neuroscience studies show rewards enhance learning outcomes, thanks to a response in the hippocampus from signals from the brain’s reward center.
• UNC Executive Development states that a connection between motivation and dopamine can lead to something such as an award or trophy triggering feedback in the “nucleus accumbens” of the brain. In other words, knowing something good is about to happen triggers the motivation to respond.
• Numerous studies on the relationship between awards, trophies, and badges and motivation have found that they create higher performance expectations, increase self-efficacy through goal orientation, improve commitment to a goal, and provide valuable feedback.
It’s important to speak a language your team understands in terms of performance motivation. Awards and trophies have withstood the test of time as a top type of incentive. To boost productivity, get more effort out of a team or group, and make a task or challenge fun for participants, custom awards and trophies are the ideal solution. Count on Buy Awards & Trophies for high-quality items delivered to you!